Shawnessy Community Center Association Membership
Want to be involved and support your community? Buy a membership today!
Your $20 membership fee goes towards...
Maintaining the community facilities: the barn, ice rink, tennis courts, etc.
Social events: pub nights, family Winterfest, family Stampede BBQ
Community advocacy and enhancement
• Sponsors Community Clean-up
• Communication: Website, social media, monthly Community Newsletters delivered to all 3000+ households
• Provides a director for the Board of the South Fish Creek Recreation Association (Cardel Recreation Centre South)
• Provides SECA members with a 10% discount on Cardel Rec Centre South programs
• Provides a director for Trico Centre for Family Wellness
• Involved with the City in transportation issues (e.g. SW Ring Road, traffic and safety issues, etc.) that impact our community
Mail it to, or drop it off at 58 Shannon Cres. SW, T2Y T28, c/o Marilou Sustento Fairhall.
Drop your payment off at the next general community meeting, held on the first Monday of the month (excluding holidays)
Have questions about association membership? Contact Marilou Sustento Fairhall, our membership director,
at 403-813-0632 or Majonzak@shaw.ca